Stone Arrow (deals +1 DEX damage)
Bone Arrow (deals +1 DEX damage)
Iron Arrow (deals +4 DEX damage)
Goldium Arrow (deals +11 DEX damage)
Diamonite Arrow (deals +20 DEX damage)
- Equip any kind of arrows into the arrow slot next to the stats
- Holding a bow, use the right mouse button to immediately shoot an arrow (no charging required)
- Arrows are not affected by gravity
- Shooting arrows doesn't decrease the bow's durability
- Arrows that do not hit mobs can be picked up again
- Picked up arrows will be equipped automatically when of the same type as the currently equipped ones
- Arrows seem to be one of the only items that can be stacked higher than 99 pieces in the inventory
- Arrows could also be used as a money making strategy, since you craft 5 at a time meaning 5x the money. Works best with Miner Cap, as you get more ores to make arrows.
- If an arrow hits a wall at the same time as it hits an enemy, then the arrow will hit the enemy, but can still be used again.