coins, Havel the Hoarder could help you get that last few coins you need for that Diamonite Pick
But what if you never had money problems?
The Wood Selling Guide:Edit
- Clear the level, getting to the town is very important.
- Go back and chop down trees; try to get at least half a stack (50) Wood before the scourge invades.
- Get to the exit when you've accumulated enough wood and are happy with the amount.
- (Optional): If you're a risk taker, and want that extra dough, keep chopping until the scourge arrives and RUN, this shouldn't be a problem if you've cleared the level first though.
- Alternatively, you can chop while going through the level, but you might get hit a lot by monsters beating you up.
- Sell all that wood at Havel the Hoarder, each one sells for 1 coin, but if you have 50 that can net you some cash!
- (Optional): If you aren't an archer, and don't need a large quantity of Wooden Sticks , then you can sell them too, giving you double the amount of coins!
- (Optional): If you have no need of low tier arrows and have extra stone/bone, you can craft stone/bone arrows for an exponentially larger amount of coins.